ecocoat quartz is a revolutionary product formulated with our propriety modified silica. It is our hardest coating and yet does not emit any foul chemical odour. An average car paint hardness in the range of 3-4H, ecocoat quartz is a 9H rated coating that is capable of adding additional 4H, increasing the paint resistance against harsh chemicals, scratches, marring and dullness.
The hardness of the coating protects the paint with a much slower degradation during daily use, thus protecting the master results of a perfectionist paint correction.
- Full cures to 9H hardness.
- Eco-Friendly. Low VOC. Non Flammable. REACH Compliant.
- Improved Slick and Chemical Resistance
- Hydrophobic properties up to 12 months. Gloss retention up to 2 years.
- Full cured ecocoat quartz shrink less than 5% while competitors have shrinkage of more than 50%.
- Creates a very deep, glossy almost crystal like finish.
640-641, 6th Floor, DLF Tower, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India